How do you make a small bag out of fabric?
- Cut your fabric into a rectangle that is twice the width you need.
- Fold it in half with the right sides together.
- Stitch down the sides and along the bottom with a ¼-inch seam allowance, then turn the fabric right side out.
- Trim the top with pinking shears for a decorative edge.
How do you make a cotton purse?
How to make a fabric purse:
- Cut out two pieces of fabric measuring 11.5 x 19cm. Mark 6cm in along both long edges. …
- Cut a piece of batting 5mm smaller than the fabric and fuse to one of the pieces.
- If you’d like a loop for a key ring, use the bias tape maker to create 5cm piece of tape.